Thurday, September 5th from 5:00pm – 7:30pm: Kimberley Farmers Market, downtown.
oUTDOOR MOVIE night
There is an outdoor movie night on Friday, September 6 at 8:30 pm at Kimberley Alpine Resort. Entry is by donation to the food bank. For more information, visit the The outdoor movie night facebook page. Bring your own chair.
Saturday, Sept. 7th from 12 – 2:30 pm: BBQ at Centre 64, Kimberley for any hungry orienteering participants and friends! Great prices and amazing burgers and brats! (Between Sprint and Middle events)
Cool off with a SWIM
- Head for Wasa Lake Prov. Park, one of the warmest in the region.
- Lazy lake
- Indoor Pools: Both Kimberley and Cranbrook have aquatic centres where you may also enjoy also a sauna or hot tub.
Hicking / Mountain Biking
- Many kilometres of trails are easily accessible from the Kimberley Nature Park, Cranbrook Community Forest, Kimberley’s Lois Creek Trails or the Bootleg area.
- For a long hike/run/mtb take the famous Round the Mountain route (20kms) starting at Kimberley Nordic area.
- For all trail info access: trailforks.ca
- Spirit Rock Climbing located in the Kimberley Platzl
- Climbarq near the industrial area in Cranbrook.
There are 7 golf courses in the area. 3 in Kimberley and 4 close to Cranbrook.