There is a lot of accommodation in the Kimberley and Cranbrook area.
- Kimberley Riverside Campground (10 minute drive from Kimberley): www.kimberleycampground.com
- Wasa Lake Provincial Park: (30 minute drive from Kimberley/Cranbrook) www.env.gov.bc.ca/bcparks/explore/parkpgs/wasa_lk
- Fort Steele Campground: (15 minute drive from Cranbrook) www.fortsteelecampground.com
- Mount Baker RV Park & Tenting, downtown Cranbrook ( 250-489-0056 )
- For camping and trailer rentals http://www.fisherpeakcamping.com
We have booked a non-serviced group area at the Kimberley Riverside Campground, in Kimberley, which is being offered to orienteers at a 10% discount. The campsite is on the St. Mary’s River and has a pool.
Cost per site, with discount is $27. Serviced sites are also available.
These sites are being held until June 30th. After that it is on a first come basis.
- Non Service Tenting : 1 – 7
- Non Service RV : 1 – 11